Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Fused Glass Plates



Things have been hopping in my studio this week, and I've got some new plates that came out beautifully! The two above are about 7 inches square, perfect for serving sushi or snacks, or displaying a candle or other treasure.




I've got two new small smiley face plates ready--these just make me smile! These are about 4.5 inches square and cute as can be! I've also got a blue one that didn't make it to picture day, but should be available later today or tomorrow.

You can get all the details on these plates at Lucky Girl Trading on Etsy. I've got more exciting things to share over the next week or two, so check back often to see what's interesting here. Or use one of the buttons in the right column to subscribe to this blog and you'll never miss a beat!

9 comments:

IndieCEO / GalleriaLinda said...

Great plates - I love the red one!

Lexi Butler - Lexi Butler Designs said...

Hello I am Lexi Butler, jewelry designer /maker and founder of Beaded Jewels and I am always looking for unique and one of a kind beads for my one of a kind jewelry designs. I am following your Blog

Shana Putnam said...

Those are so cute. I love them.

vickie said...

love them!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cool. I'm into square plates right now, too!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the smiley plates. Talk about brighten your day!

Waterrose said...

The red plate is beautiful!

GreedyGirl said...

these are pretty nice

Er. Rakesh Yadav said...

beautiful plates ,please go ahead and let us know more varieties.