1. I've discovered a lot of truly nice bloggers and interesting blogs that I probably wouldn't have known existed through Entrecard. I learn at least one new thing from these folks each day, and most days several of them will make me laugh.
2. The traffic to this blog has increased significantly, and it's not all drop-and-run as I feared it would be. A fair number of Entrecard users take the time to stop, read, leave comments, even check out my jewelry and temari. I've come to believe that you get out of Entrecard what you put into it, and if you make the effort to read and interact with the others, people will do the same with you.
3. The ads I buy (with credits I earn, not real money--perfect for my current budget!) on other blogs give this blog exposure to everyone and anyone who might be reading those blogs--many of whom are not entrecard users--bringing new blog readers here and potential customers to my Etsy and eBay shops.
4. The powers that be have come out with a free new ebook to help new entrecarders and seasoned droppers alike. My favorite part about the ebook is that they included MY AD as part of an illustration (see page 8), but it's also full of a ton of helpful tips and info.
5. Entrecard has just been updated so that you can have more than one blog on your account, and switch between them quickly and easily. This is terrific news because I'm planning to launch another blog in the next few weeks and I'm looking forward to using Entrecard to help get traffic moving to it.
If you're a blogger and not in the Entrecard network yet I recommend you have a look around, read the ebook, and feel free to ask questions.