Friday, June 12, 2009

I Have a New Thumb Joint Celebration Sale

You might have noticed me complain once or twice (or a gazillion times) about the arthritis in the joint at the base of my thumb. On Wednesday I had the offending little bone removed, and replaced with a wad of tissue taken from one of my tendons. This should last longer than I do, and I'm so excited about regaining full use of my right (dominant) hand!

For now though I'm sprawled on the sofa, my hand wrapped in many layers of bandages and a rigid brace, enjoying a nice pain pill buzz. Typing this short post is probably the only constructive thing I'll do today, so I've decided to have a sale.

Shop at my Etsy shop between now and Friday, June 19--the day I get a new rigid but removable brace--and save! Just type "NEW THUMB" in the comments to seller box during checkout and I'll either send you a revised invoice or refund your overpayment.

Buy 1 item, Save 10%
Buy 2 items, Save 15%
Buy 3 items, save 20%
Buy 4 items, save 20% and get FREE shipping
Buy 5 or more items, save 20%, get FREE shipping and a free GIFT

1 comment:

WillOaks Studio said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! I can't IMAGINE doing without my right thumb...so hoping you're good as new soon!