Monday, March 23, 2009

Lucky Deal of the Week: March 23, 2009



This week's bargain is a pretty sterling silver brooch studded with marcasite and red CZ. The rose is about an inch and a half across, and is absolutely lovely. Priced at around $50 in a retail store, I've only got two of these sweeties left, and they can be yours for $19 each plus actual postage charges. Interested? Leave a comment with a way for me to contact you, or send an email to me at luckygirltrading@yahoo.com. Want to know how much this is in non-U.S. currency? Try this handy currency converter.

1 comment:

:-) MaryLou said...

Wow, that's so pretty! And what a great price, too!

I just wanted to let you know that I posted the finished Oglala necklace picture on my blog today (with more pictures in the listing, which sold on Sunday).
:-)