Saturday, January 3, 2009

One of Those Things You Didn't Know You Needed Until You Had One

Now that my family has opened all of their gifts I can share a couple of the cutest things I found for them. Does anyone really need a holder to carry around their lip balm? I didn't think so, but once I saw how much fun these are I think I may need a couple of them for myself!



We have a 13-year-old penguin lover, and this penguin lip balm holder was a perfect stocking stuffer for her! I got lucky and found a monkey lip balm holder for our 24-year-old monkey fan. These also work as holders for lighters and USB drives, and have key chains attached. Get yours from Mindy's Embroidery, where you'll find a huge selection of really cute embroidered things.

2 comments:

Duni said...

Now those are really cute lip balm holders! Thanks for the info! I just have to check out that shop!

Duni

http://lovelypurses.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Uh oh these are definitely going on the list for Yule 2009!