Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lucky Fortune Cookie Boxes


Between the tax marathon and starting physical therapy this week, I've been exhausted. I decided to brighten things up with another special blog-only sale!

I have these cute little fortune cookie boxes in stock. I have small ones, approx. 3" x 1.75" x 1.5" each, in dark red, light pink, green, and lavender; and large ones, approx. 4" x 2.5" x 2" each, in black, blue, gray, and bright pink. You can see photos of all the colors here.

They're perfect for storing a bit of jewelry or other small treasure, and also make nice place card holders at dinner parties. A light squeeze at the base opens the box.

I normally sell a set of 3 small cookies for $8.45, and a set of 3 large cookies for $11.00, plus $5.95 shipping. Get yours now, before the holiday shopping frenzy starts, and I'll give you 1 free set with each 3 sets you purchase. I'll also charge you only the actual shipping cost, so if you only want one set you won't get hit with a big postage charge.

Interested? Send an email to luckygirltrading [at] yahoo.com with the number of sets you'd like, your color choices, and mailing address. I'll confirm I have the quantities and colors you want, weigh them in a shipping box, and send you a PayPal invoice. If you feel more comfortable making a purchase through an established e-commerce site, you can get these at my eBay store--but I can't give you any discount there.

2 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

Those fortune cookie boxes are so cute! Oh... by the way you have just been tagged! See my blog for the details.

Felicia said...

These are adoreable! Just wanted to let you know about a new meme:

Go Graham Go and Jolly Mom are teaming up to bring you our very first meme: Make Something Monday! We are excited to see this take off! So many of our blogging buddies out there are extremely crafty (we like to get in on the craftiness as well) and we want to be able to connect to each other and hopefully showcase the bloggers who are truly serious about their hand-made products! Come visit Go Graham Go and grab the graphic from the sidebar for your post and join us on Monday’s!