I've been tagged by Hot Rocks! If you haven't visited her blog before, be sure to visit when you leave here. She makes the most beautiful jewelry, and my favorite part is the way she names the pieces. I'm not going to tell you more, you'll just have to go see for yourselves!
So I'm supposed to share seven things about me, some weird, some just random. I can't remember all the personal details I've shared here before and I'm too lazy to look them up, so forgive me if I'm telling you things you already know.
1. I've worn glasses since I was 5 years old.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. As a child I would eat only a couple of vegetables, and one of them was carrots. But only if the carrots were cut like matchsticks and cooked in a brown sugar glaze. Round carrot slices in glaze? No way. And that's still my favorite way to eat carrots.
4. I would probably make a very good hermit. I prefer to work alone, and rarely feel the need to go out just to be social.
5. I've always thought I'd like to live in Montana, but I've never been there.
6. I often read children's picture books, all by myself, for fun. I've even been known to place requests for specific picture books at my local library.
7. My first "real" job was selling vacuum cleaners. I lasted about an hour.
If I follow the rules, I'm supposed to tag seven other bloggers to share seven facts about themselves. I am not always good at following rules (hmmm, is that fact #8?), so if you'd like to be tagged just leave a comment asking me to add you, and I'll add a link to your blog here.