Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fused Glass Spoon Rests: My Cure for Grumpy Cooks


I can't stop giggling at this smiley face spoon rest! In fact I love it so much I plan to start on more of them this week! So far this is the only one, and I don't think it will stay in my Etsy shop for long.

For cooks who prefer a more upscale look, this true blue spoon rest is gorgeous! It's a beautiful translucent blue, and I love how it plays with light.

I'll try to get a few more new things posted later this week!

5 comments:

Law1sfab said...

This made me laugh out loud. So cute hehehe Happy easter xx

oyz said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

Michelle | Door Hangers said...

Awww cute smiley spoon. I love it. It feels like I will be happy every time I eat! Colors are nice too.

Anonymous said...

that is so cute - would certainly cheer me up in the kitchen

Anonymous said...

5/1/2010: Just wrote a check for this! Yay, I need some happy.