Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fused Glass Spoon Rests: My Cure for Grumpy Cooks


I can't stop giggling at this smiley face spoon rest! In fact I love it so much I plan to start on more of them this week! So far this is the only one, and I don't think it will stay in my Etsy shop for long.

For cooks who prefer a more upscale look, this true blue spoon rest is gorgeous! It's a beautiful translucent blue, and I love how it plays with light.

I'll try to get a few more new things posted later this week!

5 comments:

Vintage and Cake said...

This made me laugh out loud. So cute hehehe Happy easter xx

oyz said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

Michelle | Door Hangers said...

Awww cute smiley spoon. I love it. It feels like I will be happy every time I eat! Colors are nice too.

Grace said...

that is so cute - would certainly cheer me up in the kitchen

Grace said...

5/1/2010: Just wrote a check for this! Yay, I need some happy.