Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've Got New Ads from Promo Pixie!


Up until now I've made my own not-so-good ads. It takes me hours to create the most simple 125x125 ad possible, and I feel mega-stressed the entire time. I want to expand my advertising and needed a variety of ad shapes and sizes--the thought of trying to do that myself was too overwhelming.

Then I found Promo Pixie! She created these ads for me--and quite a few more--much more quickly than I expected. Promo Pixie was cheerful and professional through the bazillion revisions I asked for. I've been placing the new ads on blogs and other websites and I get such a thrill when I see a page with my new ad!

5 comments:

Momgen said...

looks great my friend.

Meghann said...

They look really clean and professional - very nice :)

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Lovely ads!! She did an awesome job.

MO said...

Very nice ads Lucky. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for taking the time to offer your advice on my blog :) I sure appreciate it!

Miriam

acos said...

awesome blog..... nice platform....clean and will detailed...