Friday, August 1, 2008

Recycled Flowers

I've got a soft spot for recycled pretties, and today I found a beautiful assortment of flowers made from plastic bottles, plastic bags, and vintage neckties.


These Stemmed Bottle Blooms are made from discarded plastic bottles and individually hand painted. Available from BaublyBeth's Boutique. Pop a few in a vase or scatter them around your garden for a spot of bright color all year long.


Five vintage neckties gave up bits of themselves to create this large flower brooch. The perfect thing to brighten up your jacket, it would also be pretty pinned to a purse. Available from Sage and Daisy Apothecary.



These Everlasting Daisy Hair Pins are so retro and cool! I remember having some sort of loom to make something similar from raffia in the 70s. These are made from used plastic bags, so they're eco-friendly and eco-chic. Available from Strewth!

8 comments:

carol said...

It is amazing what talented people cam make from what we throw away.

You know I think I still have that daisy loom. I know I have plastic bags. My teens might like those for hair ties.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

That is so neat.

Eventually I want to recycle everything (except things that sanitation would not make practical). This will require SUPER-organization.

Karen said...

Oh how cute!

Sandra Evertson said...

They are all Fabulous!
Sandra

nelson said...

u are one talented and artistic person! nice job with recycling!

Mystery Ranch said...

Hi
I've given you an award. Please go to my blog: hamidatheherbalist.blogspot.com to see what it is. And the flowers are incredible!

MarlyMS said...

hi..ur blog is informative..linked u in mine

張惠妹a-mei said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色