Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Finished Another Project!


It feels so good to get a few things finished! I've got a gazillion or two projects underway, and it's so easy to jump around from project to project, that sometimes I have to make myself finish something. Today's accomplishment is a new Kumihimo braided necklace. The last one I finished I wondered whether I was pricing these too low, and based on the comments I've tried to increase the price a bit on this one. It was made with black satin cord and multicolor novelty yarn, so it's strong and sturdy yet soft and fuzzy.

3 comments:

Trish Goodfield said...

Thanks for the postive response. I can certainly agree that buyers are being a little less impulsive lately but my motto is 'try something new'. I like the use of the fine textured thread, very funky.

Andi said...

It's beautiful. Thank you for saying that it is soft and fuzzy...I was wondering about the texture and whether it would be comfortable. I just love the color on this.

Unknown said...

You make such beautiful things, I love to stop in here and see what new thing you've created, you're very talented!