Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bye Bye Baby

I've hit the road and left Indiana behind, and with it, my daughter and my grandson. This is the last baby photo for a long time (I promise!), but it was so sweet I just had to post it. I'll be home by Thursday--I think--but I'm taking the scenic route so I can spend a day or so with my parents and sister. It feels like I've been gone for months, not weeks, and I am getting terribly anxious to get home and get back to work. That's a new feeling for me--I've never felt homesick or wanted to get back to work!

7 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Beautiful photo...I for one never tire of seeing photos...safe journey home!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, but isn't it refreshing though! Sometimes we need these breaks...

Drive safe, and enjoy the view hun!

MamaFlo said...

I'm so sorry you're having to leave that sweet little grandbaby behind.......you gotta get a computer camera, both sides, I couldn't live without it since my first grandbaby in March.
I won't get bored looking at that bundle of love, keep the photos coming.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bundle of joy! How cuddly. Great you are feeling that way and will be seeing and hearing from you often. Wonderful to see you and the baby online. :-)

Unknown said...

hi, this is my first time here. I enjoy reading your writings..short and easy. Hope to drop by again.

Unknown said...

So very sweet! Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. How cute. At least you have this picture that you can look at anytime you miss him :)