I found this linky love thing at The Journey. Here is the concept: Stumble the pages that link to you. In this way you drive more traffic to the page containing your link and thus you hope that some of that traffic comes back to you via the link on that page. Supposedly, we are to link ourselves to Stumbled sites to generate the traffic that we want. But what if we could just Stumble on each other’s sites/blogs? Let’s modify things a bit and make our very own StumbleWorthy list. Why have a list, you say? A list is necessary for the participants to StumbleUpon. And also, it’s needed to check whether the participants are really Stumble-ing. Plus, it helps your Technorati authority soar high! Neat, huh? Click on the link to join.
–START COPYING HERE–
Here are the rules:
1. Copy from “START COPYING HERE” to “STOP COPYING HERE”.
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the “StumbleWorthy List” at each site you add.
3. Let Blanne know your blog’s name and url by leaving a comment HERE. Blanne will add you to the master list.
4. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This will allow the newcomers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
5. Register in StumbleUpon and install the toolbar.
6. Go to the sites found on the list and give them a thumb up (I like it!).
7. Add Blanne as your friend in StumbleUpon: Blanne.
Note: Your url will be deleted in the Master List if you do not comply to the given rules.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE LIST. OR CLICK HERE TO GET A BANNER THAT YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR BLOG. THE MORE PARTICIPANTS, THE GREATER INCREASE IN TRAFFIC!
1. Hit-or-Miss 2. Mommy’s Little Corner 3. A Simple Life 4. moms….. check nyo 5. The Journey 6. Sigh 7. Photo Hook 8. Say Cheese 9. Make Every Day Your Lucky Day 10. YOUR BLOG/SITE HERE!
–STOP COPYING HERE–