Monday, March 10, 2008

Yaslani

I love finding good luck symbols when I'm not specifically looking for them, and the Moonlight piece below with its lucky trunk-up elephant is my favorite find today. There are a lot of good luck symbols scattered throughout Yaslani, so browse a bit and you're sure to find something. I've included photos of only a few mixed media pieces here, but Yaslani also makes an amazing variety of bamboo pendants at very affordable prices.


Moonlight, 4x4 Mixed Media, $20


Citywalk, 4x6 Mixed Media, $25


Monkey Tree, 4x4 Mixed Media, $20


http://Yaslani.etsy.com
http://yaslanisgroovespot.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jojo said...

Those are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great feature! Love her work, I featured her several months ago!

domestika said...

That elephant is completely enchanting... and I thought the "accidental penguin" in your last post was quite something; how to choose a favourite? I'm beginning to think that it's a fatal attraction to shiny silvery things going on... :)